Learn Piano at School
Mrs Heron is registered with Derbyshire Music Partnership and currently teaches in Milford Primary School. Please fill in the form below to inquire about lessons in school
Lessons are available for children from Year 3 to Year 13 whether you want to learn for fun, take exams or need to build skills for qualifications.
- Mrs Heron teaches in Milford Primary on Friday mornings.
- Lessons are timetabled and invoiced at the start of each half term.
- 20 minute lessons cost £10 each and fees are subject to review each September.
- Subsidies are available for pupils who are in receipt of Free School Meals and in certain other circumstances.
- All pupils learning a musical instrument in school for the first time are eligible for six weeks of subsidised lessons.
- Practice Space, our app for music students, is available to all students.
- Children may be invited to join Derby or South Derbyshire Music Centre where they can play with others and learn performance skills.
- A Parent/Guardian must sign the Contract before lessons commence – this will be sent via email once you have agreed to take up lessons.
- The contract has details of cancellations, missed lessons and other information about learning the piano in school.
Pupils will need an instrument to practice on at home and help or advice about a suitable piano or keyboard can be given on request.
If you would like to register your child for lessons, please either fill in and return the paper form available from school, or fill in the web form below. If you have any questions, please get in touch.